It’s simple: When we see others giving, we are inspired to do the same. You can encourage others to give by sharing why you give. This GivingTuesday, tell your friends and family how you plan to support America’s Boating Club by posting an unselfie on your social media accounts.
How to take an unselfie
- Print the template here. Or simply use a blank piece of paper.
- On the template or piece of paper, write the name of our organization as well as the URL giveabc.org.
- Take a photo of yourself holding up the paper in front of you.
- Post the photo to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- In the caption, explain why you choose to donate to America’s Boating Club. Be sure to use the hashtags #BoatingBetter, #GivingTuesday and #unselfie.
Don’t be afraid to toot your own horn! Sharing your charitable efforts with others will help educate them about what we do at America’s Boating Club while inspiring them to give—whether it’s to us or to another charity of their choice!